Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Serve with Ancho Chile Chicken with Black Beans.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home
- In a saucepan on medium, heat oil. Add onion, garlic, turmeric and salt and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in rice; cook 1 minute, then add broth and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Let sit covered for 10 minutes; fluff with a for
- Serving Size 1/2 of rice
- Calories 252
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 288 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g