Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- To an extra-large resealable plastic bag, add 1⁄4 cup lime juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 1⁄2 tsp honey. Add steak, seal bag and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack about 8 inches beneath broiler and preheat broiler to high. Place a broiler pan on top of a baking sheet and mist broiler pan with cooking spray. Transfer steak to broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over and broil for another 5 minutes for medium-rare or another 7 minutes for medium. Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. With a serrated knife, thinly cut steak against the grain. Spoon any juices from cutting board over steak.
- Meanwhile, to a large bowl, add remaining 2 tbsp lime juice, remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce, remaining 2 1⁄2 tsp honey, oil and 1 tsp water; whisk well. Add lettuce and mango and toss well. Divide among serving plates and top each with steak and cashews. Sprinkle pepper over top.
- Serving Size 1/4 of salad and 1 tbsp dressing
- Calories 249
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 237 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g