Avocado Lime Dressing
Try this avocado lime dressing drizzled over iceberg lettuce, black beans, sweet corn and roasted sweet potatoes.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 1 lime),plus 1⁄4 tsp lime zest
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced(keep the pit)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp puréed garlic
- Pinch sea salt
- To a Mason jar, add all ingredients (including the avocado pit) plus 1/2 cup water and shake vigorously until thoroughly combined. The pit will help emulsify the dressing as well as keep it a vibrant green. Remove pit before serving.
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Calories 31
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 7 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g