Cashew Lime Dipping Sauce
Instead of a peanut dipping sauce, try our nutty cashew sauce with a kick of heat, sweetened with just a touch of coconut sugar.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Interested in more cashew sauce recipes? Click here.
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (TRY: Artisana Organics Raw Cashew Nut Butter)
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1½ tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp chile garlic sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Set aside.
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Calories 59
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 98 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g