Greek Feta Dip
Serve this party-perfect greek feta dip with veggies, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches, or with chicken or veggie skewers.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated and squeezed English cucumber
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 88
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 220 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g