Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Zest lemon. Slice half of lemon; juice remaining half of lemon.
2. In a food processor, combine lemon zest, 2 tsp lemon juice, bread, 3 cloves garlic, parsley, 2 tsp chives, chopped sage, 2 tsp garlic-sage oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a small bowl; set aside. Wipe out food processor.
3. In a large saucepan, combine sage sprig, broth, cream, remaining 2 cloves garlic and 1/8 tsp salt; bring to a boil. Stir in cauliflower florets leftover from our Cauliflower Steaks with Quick-Braised Chard recipe; return to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer; cook until cauliflower is very tender, about 10 minutes. Discard sage sprig. Transfer mixture to food processor. Add 1 tsp lemon juice and blend until smooth. Wipe out saucepan; scrape mixture back into saucepan. Stir in remaining 4 tsp chives; cover to keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, on prepared sheet, arrange lemon slices in single layer. Arrange fish, 1 inch apart, over top. Press about 1/4 cup bread crumb mixture firmly over top of each fillet. Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 14 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, toss arugula with remaining lemon juice, 2 tsp garlic-sage oil and 1/8 tsp salt. Divide cauliflower mixture among plates. Top with fish and arugula.
Note: This dish requires ingredients from our Cauliflower Steaks with Quick-Braised Chard recipe.
- Serving Size 1 fillet and 1/4 of purée
- Calories 285
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 57 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 745 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g