Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Find more healthy desserts like this here.
- Chill a large mixing bowl and beaters (for an electric hand mixer) in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot on medium-low, bring peaches, ¼ cup water, 1 tsp vanilla and 1/8 tsp salt to a simmer. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, using a spoon to crush and break up pieces until texture is a chunky purée. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, scoop solid white cream from coconut milk cans into chilled bowl; reserve liquid for another use. Using hand mixer, beat cream for 1 minute, until light and fluffy, then add remaining 1 tsp vanilla, 1/8 tsp salt and honey. Beat on high for 1 additional minute. Fold peach purée into coconut mixture, then pour into a parchment-lined loaf pan, spreading so that top is even. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours, stirring vigorously every 30 minutes.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, then slice into individual servings using a warmed knife, or use a warmed ice cream scoop (run under hot water for 20 seconds).
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 196
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 74 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g