Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add carrots, onions and garlic and sauté until onions are tender and translucent, about 6 minutes. Add cumin, coriander and cayenne and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper and sauté until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and toss to combine. Stir in lemon juice.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 289
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 341 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g