Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a steamer basket set over a pot of boiling water, add garlic and peas and steam, covered, for 6 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, to a medium bowl, add cheese, mint, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Transfer peas and garlic to a strainer and rinse under cold water to cool; drain well. Add to a mini food processor with lemon juice and process until smooth. Stir pea mixture into cheese mixture and mix well.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 95
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 21 mg
- Fat Content 5.5 g
- Fiber Content 1.5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 117 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g