Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
In a small saucepan on medium, bring coconut milk and water to a simmer (do not let it boil).
2. Place matcha in a small bowl. Whisk in about ¼ cup milk mixture. Transfer to a blender; add vanilla powder, date (if using) and salt. Pour remaining warm milk mixture into blender; blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until well mixed and frothy.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 193
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 18 g
- Sodium Content 41 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g