Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1) Melt oil or ghee in a large pan.
2)Add onions and cook on medium-low heat until translucent.
3) Add cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Add potatoes and cauliflower.
5) Gently toss with onions and spices to coat all of the ingredients.
6) Add the water, cover the pan, and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. It usually takes 35-45 minutes.
7) Adjust seasoning and serve.