Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. In a bowl, combine flour, pepper, parsley and thyme; then dredge chicken cubes in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large pot on medium high. Add garlic, onion, celery and chicken cubes and quickly sauté ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn heat down to medium and pour in broth and pineapple juice. Toss in carrots, beans, parsnip and bay leaves and stir to combine. Cover and simmer on medium high until carrots and parsnips are soft, about 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove bay leaves and serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered, for 3 to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 to 3 months.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 199
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g