Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Nutritional Bonus: Bulking up tonight’s pasta with arugula will boost your intake of not only vitamin K – found richly in most sturdy, leafy greens – but also vitamin A, calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, Brie, arugula, basil, Parmesan, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Reserve 3/4 cup pasta cooking water; drain. Immediately add pasta and 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking water to tomato-Brie mixture; let stand untouched for 1 minute, then toss to combine. Add nuts and gradually add up to 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking water if necessary and as desired to make a creamy sauce; toss to coat.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cup with brie
- Calories 338
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 209 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g