Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour and baking soda. In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, vanilla, vinegar, cinnamon and salt; pour into flour mixture and mix until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Place about 1 tbsp batter in each of 16 muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serving Size 4 mini muffins
- Calories 246
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 93 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 145 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g