Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together orange zest, juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside.
- Cut 4 large pieces of parchment paper and place 1 salmon fillet onto each piece. Divide asparagus spears evenly among pieces of parchment, topping fillets. Pour orange-soy marinade over each fillet and, working with 1 piece of parchment at a time, wrap fillets in parchment paper. Bring top and bottom edges of parchment together. Pinch both parchment edges together at top and fold down in 1/2-inch sections, towards fillet. Fold each side of parchment in towards fillet in 1/2-inch sections.
- Place parchment packets onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is solid and firm and asparagus is cooked through but al dente.
- Serving Size 6oz orange salmon
- Calories 272
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 94 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 466 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g