Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add beans and cover pot. When water returns to a boil, reduce heat to medium-high and simmer until beans are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander, then immediately add beans to ice water. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes and drain. Cut beans in half crosswise.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ¼ cup oil, lemon zest and juice, chives, mustard, honey and 1/8 tsp salt. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, green beans, arugula, carrots and tomatoes. Add about three-quarters of the dressing and toss well. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Preheat oven to 200°F. In a large skillet on medium, heat 1 tbsp oil. Season sole with remaining ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Add 2 of the fillets to skillet and cook until lightly browned and opaque in thickest part, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining 1 tbsp oil and 2 fillets. Top each quinoa bowl with a fillet and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups vegetable-quinoa mixture and 1 fillet
- Calories 451
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 689 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g