Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a blender, place corn, yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, chives and serrano; blend on high for 2 minutes or until thick and liquefied. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a small food processor, place black beans, avocado and garlic powder; process until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Mist a panini press or large skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium-high. Assemble sandwiches by spreading 1 tbsp avocado spread on 1 side of each slice bread. Top 4 slices with 1 oz mozzarella and 1 slice tomato; top with remaining 4 slices, avocado spread side down. Cook sandwiches in panini press until bread is toasted and cheese melts. (TIP: If using a skillet, toast sandwiches for 3 to 4 minutes per side and weight down with a can of beans or heavy plate.) Serve panini with cold gazpacho or, if desired, heat gazpacho over medium and serve warm.
- Serving Size 5 oz gazpacho and 1 panini
- Calories 542
- Carbohydrate Content 69 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 267 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g