Thai Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce & Broccoli Slaw
A zesty peanut lime sauce is the star of these 10-minute chicken wraps. These are a perfect choice for a take-to-go lunch – simply make the salad in advance and keep refrigerated. When ready to eat, assemble in the lettuce leaves.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- 3 tbsp natural unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and ground into paste (TIP: Use the side of your knife and a pulling motion against the cutting board to turn the garlic into a paste.)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 6 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tbsp dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts, crushed
- 8 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- Prepare peanut sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients and 1 tbsp water.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken, slaw mix and peanuts with peanut sauce; chill, covered, until needed. To serve, divide among lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 421
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 629 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g