Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- Prepare peanut sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients and 1 tbsp water.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken, slaw mix and peanuts with peanut sauce; chill, covered, until needed. To serve, divide among lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 421
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 629 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g