Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepot. Add lima beans, cook for 3 minutes, then add green beans and cook for 7 to 8 more minutes. Add corn and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse bean-corn mixture under cool water. Then toss with tomatoes in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, dill, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and gently mix.
3. Set oven to broil on high. Place trout on baking sheet misted with cooking spray, then spray trout with cooking spray and broil for 5 to 10 minutes, until fish turns white and flakes with a fork. Serve trout with bean-corn mixture immediately.
- Serving Size 4 oz trout and 2 cups succotash
- Calories 375
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 67 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 301 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g