Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine garlic, parsley, 2 tbsp vinegar, mustard, 1 tsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp pepper. Add steak, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Meanwhile, prepare coleslaw: In a large bowl, whisk together 4 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, honey, caraway seeds and pinch each salt and pepper. Add cabbage, carrot, zucchini and onion, tossing to coat. Let stand for 20 minutes. Stir in sunflower seeds.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate with cooking oil. Remove steak from marinade, discarding excess marinade. Sprinkle with pinch salt. Add to grill; close lid and grill, turning once, until desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare and 12 minutes for medium doneness (internal temperature should reach 145°F when tested with a food thermometer). Transfer to a cutting board and let stand for 3 minutes before slicing thinly diagonally across the grain. Serve with coleslaw.
- Serving Size 1/4 of herbed steak and 1 1/2 cups salad
- Calories 239
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 41 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 37 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g