Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, scallions, soy sauce, mirin, cane juice, ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha; add pork, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Arrange oven rack 4 inches from heat and preheat oven to broil on high. Line a medium roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet with foil; mist with cooking spray. Spread out pork with marinade on sheet in an even layer. Broil for about 8 minutes, stirring once, until pork is cooked through, glazed and golden brown. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Divide pork, cucumber and rice evenly among lettuce leaves. Alternatively, transfer pork and juices to a serving bowl, and place lettuce, cucumber and rice into separate bowls and have guests assemble ingredients at table.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups pork bulgogi, 1/2 cup rice, 4 lettuce leaves
- Calories 273
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 402 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g