Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a medium saucepot, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add cauliflower and broccoli. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender but still firm. Remove vegetables from pot and toss with lemon zest; set aside.
- In the bowl of a large food processor, combine salmon, egg white, herbes de Provence, olives, capers, onion and Dijon. Pulse 3 or 4 times, until mixed but salmon is still chunky. Remove and form mixture into 4 4-oz patties; set aside.
- Prepare Cucumber Yogurt Sauce: Grate cucumber over a cheesecloth or clean towel. Wrap up cheesecloth or towel and squeeze tightly until all liquid is removed from cucumber. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, yogurt, garlic and lemon juice; mix well.
- Heat a medium sauté pan on medium-high and mist with cooking spray. Place salmon patties in pan, mist tops with cooking spray and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- To assemble burgers, place each salmon patty in 1 bun and top with 1/4 cup Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. Add lettuce to burger, if desired. Serve with 1 cup broccoli-cauliflower mixture.
- Serving Size 1 burger and 1 c broccoli-cauliflower mixture
- Calories 372
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 69 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 652 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g