Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Soak 4 5-inch pieces of butcher’s twine in water.
- Cut 4 15-inch-long pieces of parchment paper. Mound one-quarter each of the snow peas and carrot in center of each piece of parchment. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together miso paste, ginger, orange zest, orange juice, sesame oil, rice wine and soy sauce. Add scallops and toss gently to coat. Spoon one-quarter of the scallop mixture onto each mound of snow pea mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, sesame seeds and pepper.
- Gather up all 4 edges of 1 of the parchment paper pieces to make a packet and tie with 1 piece of soaked butcher’s twine to secure. Repeat with remaining parchment paper and butcher’s twine. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until scallops are opaque throughout and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 161
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 369 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g