Spicy-Sweet Mixed Nuts
It's important to have healthy snack options in your arsenal during the holidays. This combo of spices and mixed nuts is the perfect good-for-you nibble to have on hand.
- ¼ cup NOW REAL FOOD Organic Monk Fruit 1:1 Sugar Replacement
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon)
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Cayenne Pepper)
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 cup raw unsalted pecans
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- ¼ cup organic unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine monk fruit sweetener, salt, cinnamon and cayenne. To a large bowl, add almonds, pecans, cashews and walnuts. Pour in melted butter and stir to combine. Pour monk fruit mixture over nuts. Stir well, until nuts are lightly coated. Stir in rosemary. Spread mixture in a single layer over sheet.
3. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let nuts cool completely on sheet before packaging into jars.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 401
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 38 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 288 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 17 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 12 g