Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Find more lunch recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together all Eggplant Bacon ingredients and evenly arrange on baking sheet. Cover eggplant with any remaining liquid from bowl. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until all liquid has evaporated and eggplant is firm. Let cool. Thinly slice lengthwise to create “bacon” slivers or cut in half. Set aside.
- To a blender, add all dressing ingredients plus 2 tbsp water and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together Almond Parmesan ingredients. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss dressing with kale, sun-dried tomatoes and capers. Divide evenly among tortillas and top with Almond Parmesan and Eggplant Bacon; roll tightly. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 3 days.
- To store for future assembly, place kale into a resealable bag with a damp cloth or paper towel; transfer dressing to a Mason jar; and place Almond Parmesan and Eggplant Bacon in separate resealable bags. Refrigerate up to 5 days.
- Serving Size 1 wrap
- Calories 483
- Carbohydrate Content 60 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 770 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g