Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Looking for more meatless options? Check out our vegetarian section.
- Arrange a mesh sieve over a medium bowl. Squeeze tomatoes over top of strainer, discarding seeds and reserving juice. Chop tomato flesh.
- In a blender, combine tomato flesh, cucumber and bell pepper and blend until smooth.
- Add reserved tomato juice, onion, orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and jalapeño and blend until combined. Season with salt and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate for several hours (overnight is best, if possible).
- Prepare cilantro oil: To a blender, and cilantro and grape seed oil. Blend until smooth. Garnish each serving of gazpacho with 1 tsp of cilantro oil and avocado.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 84
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 41 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g