Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In a large, ovenproof stock pot on medium, combine lamb, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, broth, pepper and salt. Bring to a simmer, cover and transfer to oven. Bake, covered, until lamb is very tender, 2 to 2/2 hours.
- Remove from oven; stir in peas and additional pepper and salt. To serve, sprinkle with parsley.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups
- Calories 273
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 59 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g