Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil on medium. Add shallots and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, until just softened. Add kale and stir until coated in oil. Add broth, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until kale is tender but still bright green.
2. Add berries and stir to coat. Season with pepper. Divide mixture evenly among plates and sprinkle with cashews.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 55 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g